My Beautiful Family

Friday, January 2, 2009

My daughter amazes me..




My daughter, Grace. What a special jewel she is. I thought I would share with you a few of her latest words of wisdom.




Here are the top 10 (and these are direct quotes):

10. "But mom, you're the one that wanted the slider phone.."
09. "But my tears won't leave my eyes alone!"
08. "Look mom, she has a brown baby!" (very loud in the pediatricians office).
07. "Mommy, I'm going to go sit on my bed and think about how bad daddy has been."
06. "You really shouldn't eat that mom. It's not good for you."
05. "If someone's mean to you, just walk away and find someone else to play with." (Amen!)
04. "Well, mom, a dollars not a lot of money, only 2 dollars is."
03. "Pop can be nice when he wants to." (yes, that IS a direct quote!)
02. "But those round green things on my plate are gross." :)
And the top words of wisdom from Grace Gates is:
01: "Daddy, I'm sorry you lost your game. Maybe you can win next time."




What a sweety.

No comments: