My Beautiful Family

Friday, July 27, 2012

Rick decides to campout with the kiddos!!

So, Rick decides that, after many years, he should camp out in the backyard with Grace and Ryan. I love it!! We cooked hotdogs, made smores, watched the Olympic Opening Ceremonies, and then decided it was time to settle  in the tent for the night.

Now, I must say, this tent was a tent my dad gave us quite a few years ago. I thought we had lost it, but upon moving, found out we had put it in the attic! I have to say, I was QUITE impressed with myself! I put it together all my by myself! (Okay, it wasn't that hard-but still!)

Grace was NOT impressed! It took a lot of convincing to get her to even stay out there for a quick story! She was scared away by a bug, and then was sure the neighbor's dog was going to jump the fence and get her! Too funny! I'll post some picture tomorrow morning. It's way too dark to get any tonight.


No comments: