My Beautiful Family

Sunday, November 4, 2012

How are things going with us?? Good question!

Once again, I've neglected my family blog for while. This new phase in our family's life is very time consuming, unfortunately. So here's the update:

Grace: Smart as a whip..of course. She has started off the new school year with all 'A's' and continues to challenge HERSELF with new stories, songs and poems. She has made a lot of new friends. We're reading a book together called, "The Doll People" by Brian Selznick. We enjoy reading a couple of chapters a night before bed.

Ryan: What a mess! He is growing into a very smart little boy, if he can just stay out of trouble at school! He seems to like being the class clown! Other than that, he can write his name, spell a few words and add some easy numbers. Most importantly, he can ride his bike without training wheels! He's just a natural! We are so proud of him!

Eli: So incredibly smart! I know...he's only 16 months, but a mother can tell! He says a few words and understands so much more than you can imagine! He reminds me a lot of Grace. He LOVES books! He's also started dancing and jumping around the house! Now if only all his teeth will come in, we'll be on our way to complete happiness! ha!

Rick is starting basketball season this week. Practice is in full swing, which means supper, bed, bath and book is all up to mommy until March. :( With me working such a demanding fulltime job, it's extremely tiring and a bit frustrating, but you do what you have to do.

I'm so glad the holidays are coming up! I'll be spending quite a bit of time at my parent's enjoying the slow life of the country. Only two weeks until Thanksgiving break! Yay!

No comments: