My Beautiful Family

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer 2013

Not sure if anyone is still following this, but here goes! 

It's been a whole year since we've moved to Katy, TX and things are going good! After my first year in Katy ISD as a fourth grade teacher, I am moving into a leadership position next year and will be an Instructional Liason (which is basically a job that will hold several different types of jobs from working with struggling students to mentoring new teachers to the profession.) I'm still working on my Master's in Educational Leadership with Principal Certification and will be finished in February of 2014. Yay!!!!!!

Rick completed his first year as a basketball/geometry teacher at Mayde Creek High and can't wait to start next year!

We took the kiddos to Sea World this summer and they loved it! Heck! I loved it! Let's face it, Shamu is AWESOME!!!

Grace and Ryan participated in a basketball camp as well. They both loved it, but I think Ryan is going to be more of a football player! 

Eli just turned 2 and boy is he a little stinker!!! He's so smart and literally blows me away with his sweet smile and addictive giggle! Potty training is in our near future! 

Grace will be in 3rd grade next year and Ryan will be in Kindergarten. Grace is ready for a challenge and has decided to be a "sporty-type girl" this next year! She's so funny! Ryan will probably go through a huge wake-up call his first week of school! I can't wait to see how he reacts to classroom structure! I forsee some  signatures on behavior cards in the near future!

No comments: