My Beautiful Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have a confession to make...


I'm not proud of it, but I eat chips and hotsauce everynight before I go to bed. Why, you might ask? I'm not really sure. Maybe it's just a habit...na..that's too easy. Perhaps it comes from my ancestry. Nope-my family is from England-I think! Oh, I know!! It takes me back to that once in a lifetime trip to Cancun with my dearest husband!!! Who am I kidding...it's a habit.
So, Ryan is allergic to.......nothing. Yep, basically he could eat a stick and it'd do nothing to him! His test came back normal, so we still are not sure what the hives came from. I'm still voting for the tomato. The one thing they don't test for apparantly! (that and strawberries-weird!) But I'm glad he's okay and at least now I know he can eat as much chocolate as he wants!!
This week Grace and I gave up on our flowers we planted after we first moved in that keep wilting (because we're too lazy to water them) and decided to plant artificial ones just for the heck of it! They are beautiful everyday!! Imagine that! Of course, today it rained and our wilted, dieing ones are making a comeback.
Rick just walked in from football 2 a days. So tell me, what can they possibly talk about from 8:30 in the morning to 9:30 at night?? Who knows!!

No comments: