My Beautiful Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a Week!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Okay, the dr. office is now my second home! Poor Ryan. We have been 3 times in the last 2 weeks due to rashes. The first one was chalked up to being a viral infection. The second was the dreaded eczema diagnoses, and the third... well... it's hives related to something he's allergic to. Nana and I are blaming the tomato paste hidden in the oh so delicious baby food, but we will know for sure sometime next week when his bloodwork comes back.
Grace had her 3 year old check-up ( a little late) yesterday and she is, as I already knew, a perfect little girl! Yeah, right! But seriously, she is doing well and can't wait to start preschool here in a couple of weeks.
Football season has officially begun for Rick, and he has promised me that I will have his full attention sometime next spring (after basketball season is over!) Which is fine. I know how he loves the game, and he is in his "happy place" for the next several months!

No comments: